Friday, April 4, 2008

i remember why i'm going

Today I received an email from one of the sweet girls who comes to Casa La Vale (our day center) in Galati. She's been faithfully writing me every Thursday for the past couple of months during her computer class at the center. In today's email, she wrote, "John vreau sa te in curajez ca D-zeu. nu te chiama de giaba in Galati," which means, "John I want to encourage you that God isn't calling you to Galati in vain."

I can't think of a better encouragement and reminder for me as I enter into my last month in the States.... "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these" (Mark 10:14).

In other news, I'm going to see Edgar Meyer and Amy Dorfman play tomorrow at the Southern Theater in Columbus. Yeah Blair School of Music.....

2 comments:

Joel said...

how was the concert...that video is amazing!!! joel

katherine anne said...

THIS MADE ME CRY!
i'm thinking about you every single day.